SR2S Advisory Committee Members
The Solano Safe Routes to School program is guided by the SR2S Advisory Committee comprised of community members from cities and disciplines within Solano County. The committee meets quarterly and gives recommendations for funding projects and programs to the Solano Transportation Authority (STA) Board. The 10 members include:
- Mitchell Romao (Chair), Vallejo City USD
- Neal Iverson (Vice-Chair), STA Bicycle Advisory Committee
- VACANT, Yolo-Solano Air Quality Management District
- Jeff Henderson, Commander, Suisun City Police Department
- Jennifer Leonard, Solano County Office of Education
- Dave Harvey, California Highway Patrol
- Dail Montanez, Solano County Public Health
- VACANT, STA Pedestrian Advisory Committee
- Gwen Owens, City of Vacaville
- Garland Wong, City of Fairfield
SR2S Advisory Committee Meetings
COVID Update: Location for SR2S-AC meetings is TBD in order to adhere to Solano County Health guidance. Meetings may be held virtually via zoom.
The SR2S Advisory Committee meets at the Solano Transportation Authority, One Harbor Center, Suite 130, Suisun City from 1:30 pm-3 pm. Below is the meeting schedule for 2021. Meeting dates can also be found on the STA Calendar.
- Wed., February 17, 2021
- Wed., May 19, 2021
- Wed., August 18, 2021
- Wed., November 17, 2021
For more information about the SR2S Advisory Committee or SR2S Advisory Committee Meetings, please contact us here.