SR2S Advisory Committee Members
The Solano Safe Routes to School program is guided by the SR2S Advisory Committee comprised of community members from cities and disciplines within Solano County. The committee meets quarterly and gives recommendations for funding projects and programs to the Solano Transportation Authority (STA) Board. The 10 members include:
- Jeff Henderson (Chair), Commander, Suisun City Police Department
- Tina Tran,(Vice Chair) City of Fairfield
- Rochelle Wise, City of Vacaville
- Mitchell Romao, Vallejo City USD
- David Belef, STA Bicycle Advisory Committee (BAC)
- Diane Dooley, STA Pedestrian Advisory Committee (PAC)
- Jennifer Leonard, Solano County Office of Education
- Dail Montanez, Solano County Public Health
- (VACANT), Member at Large
- (VACANT) Yolo-Solano Air Quality Management District Representative
SR2S Advisory Committee Meetings
The SR2S Advisory Committee meets virtually via Zoom, and or at the Solano Transportation Authority, 423 Main Street, Suisun City from 1:30 pm-3 pm. Meeting dates, Zoom links and agendas can be found on the STA Calendar.
For more information about the SR2S Advisory Committee or SR2S Advisory Committee Meetings, please contact us here.